sql-error in relation-reverse-field

More
4 years 8 months ago #76997 by kath
hi there,

[My error]
I get an sql-error when my relation-reverse-field has "FIELD TYPE specific configuration" > Tab "Viewing" > Tab "Relation items list" > Tab "Item HTML" > Section "Composition of __display_text__" > boolean "Add Item Link" set to "Yes".

[question]
What can I do to use the links back to my revsered-related items?

[Details]
- sql-error: "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '26' at line 1"

[Setup]
sql = 5.7.27
php = 7.1.31 (happens also with 7.2.x)
J = 3.9.10
FC = 3.3.1.5

----
p.s.: The tooltip-text in Backend > relation-reverse-field > "FIELD TYPE specific configuration" > Tab "Viewing" > Tab "Relation items list" > Tab "Item HTML" > Section "Composition of __display_text__" > boolean "Add Item Link" is wrong. Seems to be the tooltip for it's neighbor-setting "Add Link-Tooltip"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #76998 by ggppdk
Hello

first please update (Install via URL) to

github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/archive/3.3.1.x.zip

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
4 years 8 months ago #77007 by kath
hi, thanks, did that. Now I have FC 3.3.1.6-hotfix.

I suspect, that the sql-error comes from a content-plugin that I wrote, that no longer works.
The content-plugin loads another FC-item, and renders some item-fields in a certain form.
But I guess, that's a different post altogether.

[question]
Should I downgrade back to the regular FC 3.3.1.5?

And thanks for your quick reply as always! :)
kath

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline