add field in the description of an article

More
5 years 1 month ago #76072 by nikolay100
Hi,
Is there a way to add a particular field (for ex. Voting) into the description of an article? Like module inside an article or something similar.
The only option I found is to place the Voting field before or after the description field in the Template Item layout editor. But I want to display the voting field directly inside the article on a place that I choose.
Please let me know if this is possible.
Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #76075 by ggppdk
Hello

you can place fields and links anywhere (plus enable pro features like automatic-value fields)

using the system Plugin
Flexicontent pro tasks

It is not being sold yet, but send me a PM and you can buy it now

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 1 month ago #76085 by Rooney
Hi,
I just checked and realized that you implemented a function that does not longer add an error message for a link in case the title changes. In fact nothing is displayed anymore. I think it would be better if the title that is used for linking would be displayed instead of nothing. Otherwise the text shown on the page might not make any sense anymore...
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
5 years 1 month ago #76092 by ggppdk
> .. In fact nothing is displayed anymore.

hello
we have discussed this,
and as you said the title text should continue to be shown instead of nothing

i was under the impression that this was implemented ... !
i ll check

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline