[SOLVED ]Item with state "In Progress :: Published" get 404 error

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #71232 by harakys
Hello,

I don't know why but since, maybe, a recent update of my joomla, all of my items where states is "In progress :: published" stop working for guest with the following error "404 COM_CONTENT_ERROR_ARTICLE_NOT_FOUND".

It always work before...

My spec:

Joomla 3.8.2
Flexicontent 3.2.1.7
Php 7.0.26

Anyone can help me please?

Thanks,

Arnaud
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by harakys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #71235 by ggppdk
Hello

it looks like the effect of a Joomla plugin
you can send me a PM with super admin access

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 3 months ago #71240 by harakys
Thanks for your suggestion, i can determinate tha the problem was Nonumber Advanced module manager because when i disable the system plugin, all is ok.

But in fact, it's only one module who crash the site and i can identifiate it, here's what I noticed :

The module was a Flexicontent - Universal Module that grab items from a specific category and that print it on a detailled item page (in my case, a travel promotion that print on the detailled hotel page). The module filter promotions items by tags and print on the good hotel page with advanced module manager system "Articles / Selection" in Joomla! Content assignments.

Some time earlier, i think that the hotel title has been renamed and i don't know why but advanced module manager has stopped recognizing the assigned hotel...

So, why i have the error only on item with the item state "In Progress" i have really no idea, in addition the reference hotel of the promo had is state to normal published...

But, well, i erase the module and recreate it et now, the problem disapear.

Thanks ggppdk

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline