'Universal Content Module for FLEXIcontent' height

More
9 years 6 months ago #50264 by nadav
Hi,

I've setup 'Universal Content Module for FLEXIcontent' module in my site, eduola.me, home page. I'm having problems setting the module height. It's much higher than the content required (please see attached screenshot).

Please advise how I can manage this.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50266 by ggppdk
Hello

the display of HTML , like module HTML, is always effected by other CSS files load by the web-site,

1. if you suspect we can make some improvement , then you may say so or if you find something that can considered a bug in our default CSS

2. and you may post a link, an image can only show a problem and help understand but you can never diagnose CSS via image

3. also please note that CSS work for avoiding CSS conflicts in site frontend, is mostly the work of web-site designer, and not directly relevant to FLEXIcontent, because there are many different templates and extensions, with different CSS rules being loaded

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 6 months ago #50273 by nadav
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.
1. I understand and that why I tried choosing different templates. This affected the module different setting except this gap. I understand it might be related to the site template but don't now how to check this.

2. The link is www.edoula.me/en/

3. I understand. I'll try addressing this to the site I both the template from as well.

Thanks

More
9 years 6 months ago #50358 by nadav
Hi,
Any updates on this?
I sow an update from you that this doesn't related to the CSS but to the module JS or something like this.

For some reason I can't see this message.

Thanks

More
9 years 6 months ago #50361 by Rooney
Which module hight do you mean? The random poll? There is a
Code:
element.style { min-height: 475px; }
in your Shape template css. Or do you mean the four modules on the bottom of the page with the space below? There is also a hardcoded span tag:
Code:
element.style { min-height: 305px; }
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
9 years 6 months ago #50368 by nadav
I refer to the four modules on the bottom of the page.
Were do you see the code you wrote? Is it FC code? Can you direct me to the relevant file?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline