Full joomla templates with support for Flexi?

More
11 years 1 month ago #34858 by sankesolutions
I am in the process of updating my Joomla 1.5 site to J2.5 and also looking to spruce up the template and look of the site.

we have noticed that a lot of off the shelf templates have built in support for K2, but have not seen any with built in support for Flexicontent.

Does anyone know of good templates which have Flexicontent support built in? I would rather stick with Flexi but thinking about going with k2 because of all the templates that come with built in support.

Any thoughts?

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #34861 by kenmcd
When the FLEXIcontent project first started the were a few commercial templates which supported FLEXIcontent on Joomla 1.5.
But when the project went into the dormant period enthusiasm waned.
I expect that now the project is alive and well again that some commercial templates for J2.5 will appear as the project gains popularity again.
That is going to take awhile.

A few templates I remember ...
JA Teline IV has FLEXIcontent support.
Some JoomlaBamboo templates had FLEXIcontent support (Grid2).
And there were a few others – have to look around at the template vendors yourself.
The more users asking for FLEXIcontent support the sooner the template vendors will comply.

Regarding your other comments ...

You are going to select a CCK based on whether commercial templates are available?
That is like picking a car based on the colors available.
Good luck with that.

Features and support are far more important.
FLEXIcontent and K2 features are quite different.
FLEXIcontent and K2 support is very different.
Perhaps K2 does what you need for your particular project.
And you will not have any major issues getting it done.
K2 has a lot of features; it may fit for that project.
Dunno.
Only you can answer that.

How it looks is far easier to solve than dealing with missing features, how it works overall, or getting support to solve a problem.
Here you can talk directly with the lead developer.

More
11 years 1 month ago #34893 by micker
in a few week we try to propose some paid professional template and a specific support
all FLEXIcontent rest free juste some template and paid support to help existing project ;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline