Access to a topic reply - topic for moderators

More
13 years 5 months ago #12040 by studioplmilano
Hy,

I posted a topic "FLEXIaccess - frontend permission - hide menu", I've received a mail with the links to see the reply, but when I click to the links and I login I receive the answer "You are not authorised to read this forum."

I've payed for a month of subscription for the support. could you help me to see the topic and the reply? could you send me a private message?

thank you
by

I've received this links to the topic:
If you want to view the newest post made since your last visit, click the following link:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" flexicontent.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=6...2618&p=12038&e=12038 ">viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2618&p=12038&e=12038

If you want to view the topic, click the following link:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" flexicontent.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2618 ">viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2618

If you want to view the forum, click the following link:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href=" flexicontent.org/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=61 ">viewforum.php?f=61

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #12057 by kenmcd
I can see from your forum profile you are a member of the FLEXIaccess subscribers group.
So you should have access to the FLEXIaccess forum.

Contact the website administrator/owner here:
Emmanuel Danan (vistamedia)
www.flexicontent.org/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

Perhaps he can fix your access.

More
13 years 5 months ago #12172 by kenmcd
. . . I response to your PM . . .

I've send a private message but nothing

I've the same problem. I could not reach the answer of the topic.

could you tell me the content of the answer?

Wher I can access to the flexiaccess forum?

I am only a forum moderator.
I have no control over the FLEXIcontent website or the forum.

Given the number of posts by subscribers with access problems, it is obvious to me that there are problems with the integration between the Account Expiration Control extension and FLEXIaccess in the website front-end and forum access.
They simply are not syncing properly.

Sorry, but there is nothing I can do about this as a forum moderator.
Only an administrator can fix your issue.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline