ajouter une recherche dans un champs

More
7 years 4 months ago #65167 by tonnick
Hello !

Dans "Search / Filtering", j'amerai ajouter un champs de recherche, mais spécifique à un champs.

C'est à dire que je ne souhaite pas faire en sorte que le champs "Text Search" prenne en compte parmi le resultat de ses recherche le champs X, qui est un champs texte, mais avoir une methode pour chercher un ou des mots parmi ce champs spécifiquement, vu que le champs "Text Search" recherche deja parmi d'autres champs.

Y-a-t-il une méthode pour faire cela ?

Merci !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #65170 by ggppdk
Hello

in field configuration you have
2 flags for category view : "text-searchable" and filterable
and flags for search view: "text-searchable" and filterable

disable the "text-searchable" for the field and then click to recreate the search indexes

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 4 months ago #65171 by tonnick
hello

this will make my field not searchable, but what I need is a having it searchable, but using a specific text search form, not the main one.

The idea would be to have instead of a filter - as the field is a text one - a search in order to be able to search for exemple "georgia" but only on this field and not in other ones.

Is there any way to do that ?

More
7 years 4 months ago #65172 by ggppdk
Hello

try this, mark the field to be "filterable" and as filter display select it to be "Text search" box

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 4 months ago #65175 by tonnick
this is already the filter display by default, but, once in my category, I have no option to add it as filter.

More
7 years 3 months ago #65261 by tonnick
Any idea about how to manage that ?!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline