[Résolu] Comment recueillir des adresses mail sur mon site ?

More
5 years 11 months ago #72881 by hervemlam
My web-host admin answered that (let me translate)... he won't re-enable the cURL functions for security reasons: hackers used them to spam the server without being banned. And actually this (and others) made the server very slow lately.
For the same reason, function allow_url_fopen was disabled too.

So I'm afraid I ahve to find something else. Without cURL.
Micker talked of Sendinblue. I could give it a try - provided it doesn't use cURL (?)

Let me say I really like you guys go on writing here even though you're not forced to!
Naturally I won't blame you if you can do nothing for me, but if by chance you have at least the beginning of an idea/solution/hint, then I'll take the opportunity.

HervE

PHP 8.1.16
Joomla! 4.3.3
FLEXIcontent 4.1.5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #72882 by micker
hervé... vraiment on a beaucooup de solicitation sur le forum, rien que de lire traduire répondre si en plus on doi le faire sur des choses hors flexi se sera difficile de gardé le suppot gratuit .... c'est a voir avec acymailling et ton hébergeur ... c'est la premiere fois que j'entend un hebergeur qui coupe le curl ... c'est bizarre qu'il ait du mal a sécurisé, c'est son boulot
apres je te donne des piste sendinblue est un service externe a joomla donc pas de llimitation mais je peu te donner plus d'informations ...

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 11 months ago #72883 by ggppdk
Hello

Joomla itself and also custom code inside FLEXIContent (v3.2.x) avoid using curl
exactly because it is disabled in some servers

there are other alternatives

Acymailing choose to use it

they could have checked and use it only if enabled
and if not enabled then use alternative

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 11 months ago #72884 by hervemlam
Merci bcp micker !
Je comprends très bien, et j'apprécie. Vraiment.
Je vais me servir de tes pistes. Déjà, je viens de m'inscrire sur Sendinblue.

Pour mon hébergeur, rien que de lire "c'est la premiere fois que j'entend un hebergeur qui coupe le curl ... c'est bizarre qu'il ait du mal a sécurisé, c'est son boulot", ça m'aide à y voir plus clair, parce que techniquement je n'y connais rien dans ce domaine !

HervE

PHP 8.1.16
Joomla! 4.3.3
FLEXIcontent 4.1.5

More
5 years 7 months ago #74401 by hervemlam
Bonjour,
En repassant par ici, juste pour info, si ça peut aider des gens, je peux vous dire après qq utilisations que SendinBlue me convient parfaitement. Adopté  ;-)  Et problème résolu ! Merci encore.
Bonne nuit.
HervE

PHP 8.1.16
Joomla! 4.3.3
FLEXIcontent 4.1.5

More
5 years 7 months ago #74421 by micker
ok merci du partage

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline