Utilisation du contenu du champs "attrib"

More
9 years 4 months ago #51157 by pgagnebin
Un article contient un champ nommé "attrib". Celui-ci contient un certain nombre d'informations, notamment l'image d'intro (par exemple "image_intro":"images\/site\/2014\/10\/image.jpg").
J'aimerais pouvoir afficher cette image dans un template, si elle existe, par exemple en haut à gauche. Je n'ai pas trouvé si et ou il est possible de récupérer ce champ dans un template Flexicontent.

Dans une autre vue (le sommaire), je récupère l'image ainsi :
Code:
$attribs = json_decode($item_id->attribs); // Image d'introduction de l'article $item_id->image_intro = $attribs->image_intro;
Le site est visible de manière provisoire à l'adresse :
www.c-logic.ch/nvp
Le sommaire utilise le code précédent, et j'aurais besoins de personnaliser la vue des articles. Ce n'est pas un souci si il faut ajouter du code php.

Merci d'avance pour toute aide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #51158 by ggppdk
Hello

you want to use the Joomla article attributes:

intro image
full image
link1
link2
link3

??

so you have an existing web-site that is using "intro/full image" attibutes ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 4 months ago #51159 by pgagnebin
Hello
Exactly :D .
I'm working to update an old site, with about 4'000 articles I need to keep :!: .
Of course it's possible to write some sql and/or php code to update the previous contents. I'm looking to have a simple solution to do that, FlexiContent means 99% perfect. But at this time I'm blocked with this problem to can acces to attribs fields in a content view for a FlexiContent Item.

Best regards

Pascal

More
9 years 4 months ago #51164 by pgagnebin
I think I found.
I'll use the load_module field, I'll try this next days.
Pascal

More
9 years 4 months ago #51170 by ggppdk
Hello

for better operation this is to be done via the image/gallery field, but it was not finished in the time frame that we wanted, it is in the TODO work of the image/gallery field,

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline