Flexicontent pour Joomla!1.7

More
12 years 4 months ago #21512 by nicashdown
Hello again, Je suis un peu perdu... et je ne comprends pas pourquoi ça ne fonctionne pas...

I have tried J1.5 with FC 1.5.6 but the problem stays the same as with J1.7. and FC 2.0.
I only use Firefox to do my editing (version 8.0.1 on Mac). I was woundering if the problem could come from the issue of doing everthing localy.Here is a bit on info so you may help:

System: Mac OS X 10.6.8
(Darwin MacBook-Pro-NASH.local 10.8.0 Darwin Kernel Version 10.8.0: Tue Jun 7 16:33:36 PDT 2011; root:xnu-1504.15.3~1/RELEASE_I386 i386)

Mac server application used: MAMP PRO 2.0

Server API: Apache 2.0 Handler

Apache API Version: 20020903

I am really deperate to finding a solution quickly as I have to finish my project for the end of next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21515 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Flexicontent pour Joomla!1.7
I looked again at your previous post

1::Yes%% 0::Why not%% 0::Don't know%% 0::No

You have set the same value (value 0) for 3 out of the for options !!! why have you done this ???

Please use -different- value per option e.g.:
1::Yes%% 2::Why not%% 3::Don't know%% 4::No

Then you must redit all items, select the proper checkbox options and then --save--

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 4 months ago #21518 by nicashdown
OK things seems clearer now. I thought the "0::" and "1::" meant selected (0= no, 1= yes).

Juste tested as you instructed me to and it works...
Sorry,I'm just a newbie with flexiconent. What a stupid mistake.

Thankyou so much for your help. J'apprécie votre aide. Continuez le bon boulot. Si vous avez besoin de traducteurs français-anglais, je suis à disposition.

Cordiales salutations :D

More
12 years 4 months ago #21546 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Flexicontent pour Joomla!1.7
No problem i gained some knowedge of missconfiguration that can be used later.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline