sh404SEF problem with Itemid in pagination

4 years 8 months ago #51364 by alekwisnia
Hello,
I use your great plugin along with sh404SEF. They work fine, except pagination in category view. What I got is a set of links with 'Itemid' appended in get parameteres (Itemid is a menu item id).
So the links look like: /my-category/Page-2.html&Itemid=120 and throws 404.
When I remove Itemid, the link works fine. And that's how it should behave, because sh404SEF brings 'Itemid' to Flexicontent (index.php?option=com_flexicontent&Itemid=120&cid=32&lang=en&view=category).
I don't know why does Flexicontent append this argument to links in pagination. However, when I made some changes in sh404SEF settings (switched Insert menu 'Itemid if none' to Yes), my urls broke down, containing '_COM_SEF_SH_ALWAYS_INSERT_ITEMID_PREFIX'. I found this string in 'com_flexicontent/sef_ext/com_flexicontent.php'. Tried to comment out some lines but got stuck here.

FC version is 2.2.0 stable and sh404SEF 4.4.6.2271

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #51378 by ggppdk
Hello

first URL variable should use ? instead of &

so the above maybe reason of 404 error,

i ll test this locally, to see if i can replicate

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

4 years 8 months ago #51410 by alekwisnia
Hello, I haven't even noticed that, thanks ;) However, this still doesn't explain why the 'Itemid' argument is appended (it shouldn't be as it's already sent by sh404SEF).

4 years 8 months ago #51429 by ggppdk
Hello

for some reason i have a more serious issue with my local copy that i test SH404SEF the pagination with SH404SEF no longer works (instead it shows links to HOME PAGE)

i will need time to test why

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.