[solved]J. 3.3 edit category in backend character encoding

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #47705 by gcprnet
I just tried to configure a flexicontent category in J! 3.3 and FC 2.1.3 r1857 but CSS and JS seem not to be loaded.
[attachment=0:27x2mhn7]<!-- ia0 -->flexi-error-encoding.PNG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:27x2mhn7].
Firebug says, character encoding of the html document was not declared. Any idea what went wrong here?
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by gcprnet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #47706 by micker
do not use 1853 with j3.3 use 2.2.0 beta

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
9 years 9 months ago #47727 by ggppdk
Hello

it looks like you have a custom FLEXIcontent template with a bad XML file

but it is better to use v2.2.0 with Joomla 3:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 9 months ago #47733 by gcprnet
Hmm.. I thought about replacing the old templates with copy of the original templates that come with fc and re-apply the changes I made to make the templates years ago. My templates are from 2011 and I think it would be a good idea to bring them up-to-date. Can I just move the old templates away copy original FC-templates to their place? -Of course I'd have to re-apply the changes I made when I first adapted them in one way or another.....
Also I'll try and install 2.2.

More
9 years 9 months ago #47739 by gcprnet
seems as it has been the same problem as in my first post here: www.flexicontent.org/forum/index.php?f=20&t=7876&rb_v=viewtopic ....
As stated there I corrected the xml files, switched to FC 2.2.0 r1910 and now it seems to work

More
9 years 9 months ago #47757 by micker
think to edit your title post to add [solved]
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline