Aucun fichier affiché en popup de l'éditeur (front-end)

More
12 years 8 months ago #17881 by studiojb

micker wrote: as tu verifié les droits (fichier privé ou publics ) ?

Bonjour Micker,
Désolé du temps de latence, je viens juste de prendre connaissance de ta question.
Je ne comprends pas bien ce que tu entends par vérifier les droits ?
Si cela concerne les dossiers prévus pour accueillir des fichiers (médias et fichiers), j'ai modifié leur nom par mesure de sécurité, modification que j'ai reportée dans les chemins d'accès aux dossiers de la config. générale de FC.
Dans "propriété du champ", j'ai essayé les 3 niveaux d'accès, sans que cela ne change rien à mon pb. Cela permet de présenter ou pas les données publiées dans les types, mais cela n'a à priori aucun impact sur la page d'édition des articles en frontend.
Sinon, l'ensemble des articles est accessible au public et je ne pense pas qu'il y ait aucun rapport avec les droits des groupes de JCE, à moins que tu ne parles d'autre chose...
Merci de préciser ta pensée si je n'ai pas répondu à ta question.
je te remercie de ton aide.
Bien cordialement,
JB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #17883 by ggppdk
Try putting:

error_reporting(E_ALL);

inside: components/com_flexicontent/flexicontent.php

Check if any errors are displayed

also Try replacing (goto appropriate folder):
filemanager.php
flexicontent.googlecode.com/svn/ ... anager.php

and file.php
flexicontent.googlecode.com/svn/ ... s/file.php

Also for minigallery see here:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... pic#p17527

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 8 months ago #17934 by studiojb
Hello ggppdk,
I've installed FC 1.5.5 Beta as Micker has proposed to do. Checked if error are reporting in flexicontent.php but no error is reporting at all in the frontend when i want to choose a file inside an article.
Downloaded and installed the new filemanager.php and file.php after the zipped file you've proposed, but the pb is still the same.
In other way i've seen that the images loaded in the gallery from the medias folder aren't editable. I can move them but I cannot edit or delete the images in the FC backoffice!
I think it's a javascript pb.
I can give you full access to the test site if you want to see the pb in action.
I thank you all for your help.
Regards,
JB

More
12 years 8 months ago #17946 by ggppdk
mmm,
This sounds like a conflict with some other joomla add-on you have installed. I can maybe login and check if there is Javascript conflict, but cannot fix, only suggest maybe where conflict is

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 8 months ago #17953 by studiojb
Thank to your replay, but I don't think that's an addon pb. I have open a new special account for you in our site admin .
you can login with
login : ........
mdp : .........

this is a link to edit an article with gallery in the backoffice
this is a link to the same article in the frontend.

Thank you if you can take a little of your time to view where the pb is coming from.
Regards
JB

More
12 years 8 months ago #17959 by ggppdk
Please, don't post on the forum passwords unless maybe for a test site, i logged on backend but could not log on frontend to check for javascript errors at the item edit form.

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline