FLEXI_ALERTNOTAUTH

• saias
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #6983 by saias
FLEXI_ALERTNOTAUTH was created by saias
Hi everyone,

I have 403 error page displayed every time I submitted an item in the frontend. I checked this with another user account and it was working fine. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot of the 403 is shown below.

[attachment=0:xbz79gdy]<!-- ia0 -->403.tiff<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:xbz79gdy]

thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #7047 by jcc
Replied by jcc on topic FLEXI_ALERTNOTAUTH
Hello guys,

I have a solution for this. If the user account you're using is belong to 2 different groups, ensure that both groups are given the permissions to do the task or tasks required. For example, if 'HC2' is belong to Group1 and Group2. And you want HC2 to submit items (at the frontend) to a category, eg. 'NEWS'; Make sure that Group1 and Group2 have the permissions. If only allowed one group, the user still unable to submit items due to its name being registered in the other group.

Hope that this will help! :P

More
13 years 11 months ago #7346 by robke
Replied by robke on topic FLEXI_ALERTNOTAUTH
This is quite bad, since inheritance is the core concept of ACL right?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline