Auto-Approval For Front-end Submits From Registered Users

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6056 by fmgoodwin
I'm having difficulty enabling registered users to publish from the front with auto-approval.

I am able to publish from the front with auto-approval when I am logged in as a superadmin, but not when logged in as a registered user.

In a post from a few months ago, Emmanuel advised a poster with the same problem to enable the registered user to publish. But, I have not been successful in doing this.

I've repeatedly checked the Flexiaccess and Flexicontent settings, as well as my Joomla global configs and JCE groups configs. Still no luck.

I'm trying to permission registered users to be able to post to only one category, with auto-approval.

I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone may have.

Cheers, Francis Goodwin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #6098 by fmgoodwin
I'm running the latest version of Flexicontent on my live site, without Flexiaccess, and I have no problem posting with auto-approval when logged in as a registered user. So, my issue is directly related to Flexiaccess, most likely a configuration setting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline