Permission loophole

More
14 years 1 month ago #4578 by brandonroot
Hi guys,

Fantastic work so far, I love Flexiaccess.

There's a loophole I discovered that I think you'll want to patch up though. I'm putting together a multiuser web publishing site and I want one of the groups to be able to write articles but not publish them. If I log in as one of these group members (with publishing turned off) I can still do whatever I want to an article (publish, mark as needing approval etc.) if I click on an icon in the "state" column and select the option I want.

Also, is there a way to make the "approval request" function a bit more user friendly by integrating it directly within the edit item page like Wordpress?

Thanks, keep up the great work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4584 by vistamedia
Replied by vistamedia on topic Permission loophole
Hi and thanks a lot for your support,

Oups, I check that immediately.
Probably a mistake in the new FLEXIcontent release.

Concerning the approval request, it will change in the 1.5.3 (very soon after the 1.5.2) Of course you're right as we know require approval for a version and not a content itself.

Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline