[solved] Cannot Save in Frontend and Backend

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #14740 by Sept_de_Neuf
I installed Flexicontent 1.5.4 stable (r558)3 days ago and I still cannot save in the Frontend nor can I save in the Backend. In the Backend I can save by using "Save and New". Also I cannot delete an article in the Backend. All of the above will always result in a blank page.
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by Sept_de_Neuf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #14742 by micker
hello
can you try this
reinstall
clean cache and exipred cache
deconnect reconnect

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #14747 by Sept_de_Neuf
I have reinstalled, cleaned cache and expired cache, disconnected and then reconnected and the same problem occurs.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #14754 by Sept_de_Neuf
I completely uninstalled the Flexicontent (old version that was upgraded) and did a fresh install. Everything is working now and I'm very happy. Albeit that it will take a while to repopulate the database with items (70 of them), templates, fields, modules and menu items at least this component is now working as it should (maybe look into why an upgrade isn't fixing these problems).

I thank you very much for your all your efforts. I believe Flexicontent to be the best.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #14756 by Sept_de_Neuf
I am soooooo sad right now..... :? Somehow it reverted back to doing the same thing again. I don't know why. I was in the process of reentering my data and all of a sudden it decided to not save anymore; same thing as before.

So I proceeded to uninstall and start from scratch again and this time it didn't even start working, it just stayed the same and not save in the Backend, nor is it deleting. I just don't get it.... is there any other clue as to why this is happening? Please anyone, please let me know.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #14774 by Sept_de_Neuf
I tried again to start from scratch and same thing is happening.... Also I cannot create and save a new Category. Here too I have to click on Save and New in the backend.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.610 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline