403 - You are not authorised to view this resource.

More
13 years 5 months ago #11761 by intra
Sorry, I cant understand something like that. This component is so full of bugs that it should still be beta. When I browse the forum, I see so many possible errors and I assume that not everyone even spots those and thinks the site works okay.

Now I wanted to go to "Files" in the Flexi Admin, it tells me there is a catchable fatal error and Flashuploader is not active, it is all correctly set up.

Then I want to uninstall the component completely and it tells me that there was an error uninstalling, manual uninstall is needed, while the flexi tab is still active in the backend but no links working anymore.

I thought this is a stable alternative to com_content or K2 and works with Flexi Access perfectly for file downloads too, so you dont need DocMan for downloads.

I think this is still beta, as when I use K2 there is no conflict with so many other extensions. Hope Flexi Access works without issues and I have not burned another 20 bucks on it.

Sorry, but this is very unenjoyable!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #11766 by micker
hello
sorry for you but when i see your configuration... you didn't create an admin group !!!
8-)
this is the explain ....
flexiaccess is powerfull but if you don't prepared all of your configuration (groupe user categorie .. etc)it seems to don't work ...

Actualy we have some but with javascript conflict we need some dev to help manu ... be patient or use other component (we like k2 or sebcblog)
but the first feature of flexicontent : it the more simple to use CCK
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline