Fatal Error in Items.php

More
13 years 5 months ago #11697 by gswahhab
I posted a topic yesterday. I don't know why but my topic was deleted. Maybe just an accident.

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /*/*/*/*/*/*/models/item.php on line 165

I imported 6 sites into 1. 5 were previously k2 and I migrated the content to com_content then imported from com_content to flexi. All newly created flexi items work fine. Most of the imported items work fine but some give the above error when trying to access them. If i open the content with com_content the items open no problem. But give the above error when when trying to access with flexi on the back or front end. I have been pulling hair out as to why but have been having trouble on where to look. any help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #11698 by gswahhab
Replied by gswahhab on topic Fatal Error in Items.php
also using 1.5.3c.

More
13 years 5 months ago #11702 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Fatal Error in Items.php
hello any html caractere problem in your content ?
try to clean one item problem ..(delete content / and add a new clean content just for test)
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.900 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline