Fatal error when accessing content

More
13 years 5 months ago #11661 by gswahhab
Hello Everyone,

I am getting the following error when accessing some content but not all. i cant find a pattern either seems that all newly created content is fine some of only content that was imported gives the error.

if i go to com_content the article opens fine but not in flexi.

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/uscombat/public_html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/item.php on line 165

i check the code of the error and the line refers to a bracket so i assume it has to do with one of the statements before it. seems to be somethign with category access.

Joomla 1.5.21
Flexi 1.5.3c
FlexiAccess 1.0
Code:
// Do we have access to the category? if (@$this->_item->id && @$this->_item->catid) { $ancestors = $globalcats[$this->_item->catid]->ancestorsarray; foreach ($ancestors as $cat) { if (FLEXI_ACCESS) { if (FAccess::checkAllItemReadAccess('com_content', 'read', 'users', $user->gmid, 'category', $cat)) { $canreadcat = true; } else { $canreadcat = false; break; } } else { if ($globalcats[$cat]->access <= $aid) { $canreadcat = true; } else { $canreadcat = false; break; } } <------ this is line 165 }

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #11947 by gswahhab
this ended up being caused by versioning. i havent had time to look into the issue and just turned off versioning for now but will be looking at it agin the future and will post results

More
13 years 5 months ago #11967 by micker
do update flexiaccess for 1.0.5 ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 5 months ago #11978 by gswahhab
yes i am at the latest version.i imported all my content from k2 to content then into flexi and had to change version number from 0 to 1 on some articles otherwise flexi would open the file as blank . i think it had something with changign the version numbers. i will be investigating further in the future and will post results back

More
13 years 5 months ago #11991 by micker
thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline