Missing backend menus in FlexiAccess

More
13 years 3 months ago #13241 by micker
ok for all
try to desintall flexiaccess and flexicontent (your configuration is save)
after clean cache and expired cache
install flexiaccess
install flexicontent
deconnect and reconnect
your are in local mode or inline ?
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #13242 by marcelim
Hi, thanks, but still nothing :(

I did exactly as you described, but nothing. Menu is still empty. In addition, after this operation began to appear warnings:

Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /[mypath]/plugins/system/flexiaccess/flexiaccessclass.php on line 1359
Warning: array_intersect() [function.array-intersect]: Argument #1 is not an array in /[mypath]/plugins/system/flexiaccess/flexiaccessclass.php on line 1362
Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should be an array in /[mypath]/plugins/system/flexiaccess/flexiaccessclass.php on line 1392
Warning: array_push() [function.array-push]: First argument should be an array in /[mypath]/plugins/system/flexiaccess/flexiaccessclass.php on line 1359
Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /[mypath]/plugins/system/flexiaccess/flexiaccessclass.php on line 1364
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /[mypath]/administrator/modules/mod_famenu/helper.php on line 235
Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /[mypath]/administrator/modules/mod_famenu/helper.php on line 235

I did the procedure ‘after install’ as described somewhere on forum (publish all plugins from flexicontent panel -> import Joomla structure to flexicontent -> open and save configuration -> logout and login) but warnings not disappear. They remain.

Now I do not have ability to set ACL to menu and warnings in administrator panel.

Yes my site is on the hosting, online, on server. luxdom-test.urzad.net Fortunately it is a development site (pre-production), but I have to finish building this site yet, my time is running out :(

Regards

More
13 years 3 months ago #13243 by marcelim
and something else: yes, I can create new site with claen new database, but I did it once.
After I’ve installed flexicontent and flexiaccess on clean new instalation, I've started to create menu items. When I was creating the n-th menu item, I've noticed that the problem is back. My menu disapered from flexiaccess.

So I’m afraid new clean installation will not resolve this problem. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

More
13 years 3 months ago #13244 by micker
try whitout special caractere

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 3 months ago #13247 by marcelim

micker wrote: try whitout special caractere

in menu items? done, but no results. Warnings also remain

More
13 years 3 months ago #13249 by marcelim

micker wrote: try to desintall flexiaccess and flexicontent (your configuration is save)

afer uninstall and install my articles has duplicate.
[attachment=0:ixwc9oe7]<!-- ia0 -->2011-01-25 18-38-48.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:ixwc9oe7]
I'am afraid your component is not stable and I cannot use them in commercial use. I can not afford to pay the penalty for unavailability. I have to deinstal all flexi and find something else. I regret only that I could not check before I paid for the weak support.
Attachments:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline