FlexiAccess Front End Submit not working (SOLVED)

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #10195 by flyingtodd
Hello,

I have installed both FC & FA current versions on a new install of Joomla 1.5.20. Currently I am using the default template of Joomla (rhuk milkyway).

I have followed the directions of installation of both components but I can not get a "Front End Article" to display the form. It gives me a 403 error.

The menu ACL works fine, it displays for the user groups that it is supposed to. Another link on the main menu that is ACL restricted works too.

I have searched the forum and tried everything that was a remote possibility that has been written, but I am lost.

I can give Super Admin to a board moderator if you care to look for yourself. I'm not ruling out the possibility that I completely missed something. ;)

Thank you for your time.

Todd
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by flyingtodd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #10202 by micker
hello you can send me by MP
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 7 months ago #10207 by flyingtodd
Micker -

I just sent you a pm with the info. Thanks for your time.

One other thing to note; Before installing FA, I did test the article submission menu link with FC and it worked just fine. So it would appear that the problem is certainly related to FA.

Todd

More
13 years 7 months ago #10211 by flyingtodd
Fixed the problem.

Micker - Thanks for the offer to look into it further.

The problem was I needed to grant permissions to the "Articles"

See this post in the forum www.flexicontent.org/forum/index.php?f=5...rb_v=viewtopic#p4413

More
13 years 7 months ago #10216 by micker
cool regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline