Groupe de champs

More
14 years 4 months ago #813 by serval92
Groupe de champs was created by serval92
Bonjour à tous.
Je voulais déjà féliciter Vistamedia pour le formidable travail réalisé.

Ma requête est la suivante :
Serait-il possible de créer un groupe de champs, une sorte de catégorie, par exemple "contact", dans lequel seront inclus les champs "nom", "prénom", etc..., avec la possibilité d'en créer des multiples, à l'instar des champs "texte" ?

Toujours concernant les champs, serait-il possible d'ajouter au champs "created by" le choix de la valeur :identifiant ou nom de l'utilisateur ?

Sinon, j'attends avec impatience la gestion en frontend.

Bonne continuation, et encore merci.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #817 by vistamedia
Replied by vistamedia on topic Groupe de champs
La creation de jeux de champs, impliquerait un changement de structure trop important et n'est pas prévue au programme.
En général, on utilise cette technique pour les "extra-fields" et pas pour les "fields".
C'est par exemple le cas dans le composant K2 où l'on attache des groupes de cahmps au catégories.
FLEXIcontent a été conçu différement puisque dans ce cas là les groupes de champs sont les "types de contenus".
Ce qu'il est possible de faire c'est de créer un type de champ qui comporte lui-même plusieurs champs (comme le champ weblink par exemple).
Bonne continuation,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
12 years 1 month ago #22816 by lclaude
Replied by lclaude on topic Groupe de champs
Bonjour Manu , bonjour à tous,
Je déterre ce fil...

J'aurai moi aussi besoin d'utiliser un plugin de groupe de champs, qui lui même pourrait faire appel à des plugin de groupes de champs, etc...
j'ai fait quelques recherches et je reste dans le flou quant aux possibilités de flexi car j'ai lu tout et son contraire. Il ne me semble pas que cela soit déjà possible (avec la version 2.0 RC3), mais dans l'avenir... ?

Donc ma question est : est-ce que cette possibilité est dans les tuyaux ou pas ? Une petite clarification serait la bienvenue (j'aimerai éviter d'avoir a me former à seblod que je ne comprends pas encore...!).
Merci par avance.

Laurent

More
12 years 1 month ago #22833 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Groupe de champs
mmm, field groups with the purpose of grouping them into the item edit form e.g. into TABS are schedule for next version v1.5.7 / v2.1 , version about to be released v1.5.6 / v2.0 does not have this feature.

About grouping field in the item view, we will need a new template to put fields e.g. into TABS???

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #22882 by lclaude
Replied by lclaude on topic Groupe de champs
Thank you for your answer,
Sorry for my English, but I'm not sure we were talking about the same thing.
My need is to have a plugin of group of fields. For example: an item "customer" would have a plugin of group of field "bills". This plugin would bring together several fields, such as "Invoice Number", "amount", "date" ...
It would be nice if this group allows multiple values​​: that I can have as many bills that I want.
The top would be that these groups of fields can themselves contain groups of fields, etc ...
We are talking about the same thing?

Regarding the template of the front-end, your example of TABS would be quite a good solution.

regards

Laurent

More
12 years 1 month ago #22910 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Groupe de champs
Yes i was talking of grouping fields in item edit from and maybe some implementation for frontend template too, these maybe implemented in v1.5.7 / v2.1

Our current version has no support for grouping fields in the backend field management

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.873 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline