Ajouter des entrées aux champs "Images"

More
11 years 6 months ago #28871 by vanessathi
Ce serait bien de pouvoir ajouter des entrées à un champs "image".

Quand on a un champs "texte" ou "lien", on peut ajouter des entrées. Ce serait bien pour le type de champs image aussi.

Par exemple, si je vend des maisons, je crée un champs image "vues extérieures", et un champs image "vues intérieures" , et je peux rajouter 10 entrées pour chaque. Actuellement, je crée les champs "intérieur01", "intérieur02", .... "extérieur01, extérieur02,...

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #28877 by ggppdk
It is quite more complex to add this to image field, but i myself seen the usefulness of this, since minigallery is appropriate more like an image slideshow, and thus we do not have an image gallery with title, description, tooltips, and all the other goodies of the image field (*e.g. link to URL, open URL in popup ... etc)

but it exactly what i have started started recently

-- to convert image field to a powerful image gallery, plus later allow using images from a folder specific to the item_id + field_id

thus the images for item 547 and field 31 , since media (image) files that are do not need to be reused should not be added to filemanager?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #28890 by vanessathi
I will try minigallery soon and let you know :)
But I'm happy with images fields, and how it is displayed in front end (each image separately), and the popup to magnify all pictures of the page at once

I don't know a lot about file manager, but I reuse files because I translate all items in 2 languages.

Best regards,
Vanessa

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline