Quand la mise à jour ?

More
12 years 5 months ago #20164 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Quand la mise à jour ?
hello
deja ... le commentaire est super constructif ... :)
flexicontent 1.5.6 est le futur pour joomla 1.5
flexicontent 2 est pour joomla 1.6-1.7
la plus avancée est la 1.5.6 car la 2 il manque le travail sur les ACL
il faut aussi savoir qu'une partie de l'equipe est sous les eaux a bangkok ...
toujours penser dans vos remarques que c'est un projet qui est offert ... et devant la qualité de la chose un minimun de respect est sympa ;)
apres je peu comprendre qu'il y ai de chose qui ne fonctionne pas :(
n'hesitez pas detailler
a+

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #20175 by Spades
Replied by Spades on topic Quand la mise à jour ?
Ah ben le plus probable c'est que ce soit un pebcac (problem exist between computer and chair) c'est à dire de ma faute, ou un manque de configuration.
Désolé si mon commentaire parait agressif, ça n'est pas voulu, c'est juste que j'ai essayé la version pour joomla!1.5 et celle pour 1.7 et franchement j'adore ce que vous faites (multi catégorie etc ...).
Mais aujourd'hui je suis obligé de bosser sous 1.7, malheureusement je ne sais pas pourquoi mais il semblerai que j'ai des problèmes dans l'utilisation de cette dernière.

Je m'explique : Je souhaite créer un formulaire de soumission de fiche commerces (comprenant quelques champs créés pour l'occasion avec des checkbox)

Alors déjà quand j'essaye d'aller sur le formulaire avec un compte invité (donc pas autorisé) j'ai un message sur fond vert : FLEXI_ALERTNOTAUTH
Quand j'y vais avec un compte autorisé (ici user group : "Commerçant") => Voir Screen1 | Screen2

Je ne sais pas pourquoi l'alias est là, le choix des catégorie est une suite de virgule [ , ], les tags ne fonctionnent pas, les check-box s'affichent toutes d'un coup et ensuite vient le texte correspondant, la galerie ne fonctionne pas non plus et il n'y a pas de bouton valider.

En mode admin c'est pire, il y-a tout sauf ce dont j'ai besoin !!!1 La gestion des droits, des métadonnées, des templates, etc ... Voir Screen3 | Screen4 | Screen5 | Screen6

Voilà ^^' Je sais pas trop quoi faire.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Spades.

More
12 years 5 months ago #20176 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Quand la mise à jour ?
The ACL inheritage is not working due to a naming problem for the permissions. So BOTH frontend/backend editing will not work properly, unless you log on as administrator.
See here my POST about it
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... 130#p20015
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =20#p20161

I will fix next week (or earlier). I think this maybe the last serious bug/issue of FC v2.0.

I have given a lot of my time to both FLEXIcontent version, i really forward to finishing this version, to slow down , a little, i am behind with my other obligations :|

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 5 months ago #20177 by Spades
Replied by Spades on topic Quand la mise à jour ?
Thanks !
I insist on the fact that it is a really great work you and the FLEXIcontent Team are doing =)
I arrived on joomla! on a bad schedule (between the 1.5 and the 1.7) but I hope I'll be able to finish my project before my internship end.

For it I need a powerfull CCK witch can handle multi category, checkbox, gallery ... There is FLEXIcontent and SEBLOD but this one doesn't handle multi category =( and both are in beta mode.

As you can see in my last 4 screens, even a super admin cannot make a new article for it has the sames bugs(?) as in the "Commerce" user group. Is it a bad configuration ?

More
12 years 5 months ago #20181 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Quand la mise à jour ?
This should work:

In Global Configuration:
-- Enable versioning
-- Enable auto-approval of versions
-- Edit items in backend as administrator

Don't try to set the ACL yet, the name of permissions will change to match joomla namespace, in the next fixed beta of FLEXIcontent v2.0

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 5 months ago #20182 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Quand la mise à jour ?
tu vois y a du monde pour t'aider ! ;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline