a certificate in your right...

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 4 months ago #978 by Anonymous
a certificate in your right... was created by Anonymous
To All FlexciContent team.. ;)
- You are quick to deal, Inaccuracies in the answers.. Largeness and openness, Welcome and reassure.
And most importantly,You are professionals and specific.
- I think that anyone who joins you will be very pleased. This point was noted by browsing the forum and site. It will do you achieve a lot of success and profit is also very close to the broad.

I wish a word of thanks is enough. :|

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1022 by vistamedia
I'm not sure to understand everything, but your words seem to be very kind. Thank you for that ;-)
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
13 years 5 hours ago #15321 by ViveLeFlexicontent
Ah, here it is, a thank you topic :D
I'm head over heels in love with Flexicontent!! Very easy to use, even though I have a complex and large site.
I was messing with K2 for weeks, with each step forward there was another problem.. And I never found a solution on their forum even once.

Anyhow, it's very easy to find solutions on this forum. And Flexicontent just keeps getting better, the more I get to know it. All the big plans I had and wanted to apply, I have been able to realize, and oh so easily. Posting items in multiple categories, being able to create templates for types, and the custom fields, and much more. It's almost too good :roll:
The css is easy to customize. Very clean.
Been working with it for about a week now, and looks like I'm about ready to start filling the site with content.

Merci!! Merci beaucoup!!!
If I start making profit Ill say thanks in a different way ;)

More
13 years 4 hours ago #15324 by micker
thanks for this return !
vote for this on JED
stay be connected for next version 1.5.5
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.713 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline