FLEXIcontent Quick Icons Module

More
14 years 2 months ago #2325 by orchid1
Hello everyone, I made this little module hope it helps you out. It works great for me. Now I have all my FLEXIcontent icons available to me from any page in admin section. I can click to any FLEXIcontent interface with just one click and even open it in another tab if I want.
Anyways I hope you guys like it
I also made a FLEXIcontent themed admin template.

I added a new position in that template that fits all these icons. If you don't want to use the FLEXIcontent themed template just publish this Quick Icons module in the "Status" position on the default template layout but be sure to turn a few icons "OFF".
Other wise in the FLEXIcontent themed template publish the Quick Icons Module to the "FLEXIcontent" position.
it can be downloaded here www.orchid1software.com/Website/free-joo...onetentkheprireamped

[attachment=0:6ag5y9rj]<!-- ia0 -->mod_flexicontent_quick_icons.zip<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:6ag5y9rj]

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2440 by vistamedia
That's really nice :-)
Thanks for this contribution.
Cheers,
Emmanuel.

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
13 years 1 month ago #13479 by themine
thanks for sharing
but the template link give me 404 page
can you re-upload it or attach it here

thank you :)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline