New Field Type: Container

More
5 years 6 months ago #74806 by Dave LeDev
It would function similar yet simpler than the Group field. All it does is take a selection of fields and contains them within a DIV. This would enable the ability to group fields without removing the functionality of individual fields having multiple entries; these multiple entries per field would be independent of the entire group unlike the current Group field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #74811 by micker
Replied by micker on topic New Field Type: Container
hello sorry i don't understand .... can you explain more ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #74833 by Dave LeDev
I just replied to you on my Facebook post about an issue that correlates with this idea.

Right now Fieldgroup changes how other fields work; if I want to have multiple entries of a field then I must create another instance of the group:

With a container, fields act as they normally do and wouldn't need to be flagged as being part of a Fieldgroup.

At the proposed Fieldcontainer, you would be able to add any published, non-fieldgroup fields into a container. The container allows for additional styling by simply containing all fields with a <DIV>. Examples:

Multiple fields within a container

Unrelated content, but showing two fields at the front-end within a container
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Dave LeDev.

More
5 years 6 months ago #74835 by micker
Replied by micker on topic New Field Type: Container
Solution is HTML tab groupe field to add HTML tags on formeSometime thé most important is to explain more your question with last explain WE fine solution quicly lol

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline