Manager / Administrator going to Flexi Items

More
14 years 3 months ago #3095 by Objectivity
Strange occurrence here.

I have a user on my site who is set to be a manager. When she clicks on the Article Manager it takes her to FlexiContent's Items list instead. I changed her access to Administrator and the same problem occurred. It did not occur when her access was set to Super Administrator.

I tried creating a new user and the same thing occurred. I don't want everyone with backend access to be a Super Administrator.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3096 by Objectivity
To clarify... I'm using Flexi for a program calendar but not for other features on the site, at least for now.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3103 by Objectivity
I found a solution, turning off the System Plug-In. The option to redirect no one doesn't stick and goes to managers only, so that seemed a possible alternative.

Not sure if that's a wise permanent solution though.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3106 by kenmcd
I also had a similar issue with the system plugin.

Moving this to the Bugs forum so it can be tracked.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.708 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline