New template for categoryes (template blog) from TheKillers.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9577 by TheKillers
I very much wanted make a template for categories, in which at the left there should be a preview picture - and on the right opposite to it a fields and I did it. It took me 6 hours to do so. This my topic about it ( flexicontent.org/forum/index.php?f=28&t=2064&rb_v=viewtopic ). Using CSS to do this did not work, so I added this code in two places in category_items.php:
Code:
<!-- BOF fields_instead_of_introtext block --><!-- made by The Killers alexvlvol@gmail.com--> <?php if (isset($items[$i]->positions['fields_instead_of_introtext'])) : ?> <div class="infoblock <?php echo $this->params->get('fields_instead_of_introtext_cols', 'two'); ?>cols"> <ul> <?php foreach ($items[$i]->positions['fields_instead_of_introtext'] as $field) : ?> <li> <div> <?php if ($field->label) : ?> <div class="label field_<?php echo $field->name; ?>"><?php echo $field->label; ?></div> <?php endif; ?> <div class="value field_<?php echo $field->name; ?>"><?php echo $field->display; ?></div> </div> </li> <?php endforeach; ?> </ul> <?php endif; ?> </div> <!-- EOF fields_instead_of_introtext block --><!-- made by The Killers alexvlvol@gmail.com-->
At once I will tell that I did a template under myself, my width of a picture-minisketch for introtext 200px, I do not know as the template will look at other width of picture, probably it is necessary to will correct value padding and margin in CSS, and can the automatic will go also, maybe anything it is not necessary will to do. I have created a new position instead of introtext (position "fields_instead_of_introtext"), in it it is necessary to add fields for display (full screenshot img826.imageshack.us/img826/3526/1408.png ):
[img

This is screenshot of template (with pictures - preview and without it) (full screenshot img22.imageshack.us/img22/5893/1408q.png ):
[img

Folder from the archive to throw in C: \ AppServ \ www \ components \ com_flexicontent \ templates with replacement. Just in case, make a copy of the template blog.
I hope my work will help someone)
P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9582 by TheKillers
I made a few cosmetic changes. I reduced the margin of fields from the frame on the left and from above and reduced the width of horizontal lines, which are under the fields. File in this post. This result:

I have changed still a picture for the admin panel, so just in case that it was clear):
Attachments:

More
13 years 7 months ago #9910 by micker
thanks for all

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline