how to create a template category

More
13 years 10 months ago #8307 by rtfrtr100345
Good day!
I want to make a template category.
I can not achieve the result that I need to edit files in com_flexicontent\templates\default\

I made a copy of the folder com_flexicontent\views\flexicontent\ and renamed to com_flexicontent\views\flexicontent2\ I edit files com_flexicontent\views\ flexicontent2\tmpl\default_categories.php .... but when I choose the menu flexicontent2 I error (((

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #8311 by micker
it'snt the way
duplicate template on admin template (set a basic name without space)
and in template you have your folder name
to created a template categorie modified categori-item.php
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 10 months ago #8334 by rtfrtr100345
I guess I put it wrong (I have bad English). I need to change the template directory. For example I do not want 1-4 columns as for example 10 columns, I know that this can be done by editing the file com_flexicontent \ views \ flexicontent \ tmpl \ default_categories.php. I can make your own template directory? that after updating FLEXIcontent I have not lost their jobs.
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #8335 by micker
no you are wrong !!
on admin template (flexcontent)
duplicate a default template and work on it !
if you change other php it's disepear after update

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline