Create a new article template... with new fileds...

More
14 years 1 month ago #5443 by queengab
Hi,

i'm gabriele from italy... I'm trying some new component for jomla for advanced magagment of ocntents. I try k2 but is too heavy... and now i've decided to try flexi!

I have succed, for example, to use rokstories and flexi content articles!! But now i'd like to set new tempalte for ym articles with new field like video, foto, file attachments and especcially comments.. Are there some fully featured templates for flexy? I understand php but i can't create a new template.. With k2, for example, there were 5 tabs in the article gui to choose wah i want.. And in flexi?

Edit: i see in global configuration an option to enable comment..but i have to install jomcomment... is there also support for docman?

Thanks for your support!

gabriele

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #5562 by garstud
Hello,

For template, in fact you need to understand XHTML/CSS ... and a few ... PHP ;)
Look a the directory :
<joomla>/components/com_flexicontent/templates

You will find one directory per created templates.
and some PHP file : category....php , item....php ... that bring HTML in fact.

Try to change them, you don't need to be a PHP developper to modify them ;)

For Docman, i don't think FLEXIcontent will be compatible ... in fact, FLEXIcontent can be use to REPLACE a DOCman :D

Good luck ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline