how to copy something from item view to cat. view?

More
13 years 1 week ago #15628 by sumerokr
Hi there! first of all sory for my english.
i am try to create my own category view.
1. copied item and blog template
[img

2. configure item view as i wont.
[img

3. now i got this category view
[img

4. now i cant make this nice param table in the category view like in the itme view at the same place :cry:
[img

how can i do it? :) ty for help
and additional question is: how to reset filters when you re-enter category from menu item?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #15632 by micker
Hello
create a new position in xml
create position in catégorie photo
Drag and drop fiels in position
tune théiste with CSS
tradition tutoriel in truc et astuce forum
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 1 week ago #15636 by sumerokr
create new position in templates\blog-2\category.xml
Code:
<fieldgroups> <group>newnew</group> <group>above-description-line1</group> <group>above-description-line1-nolabel</group> <group>above-description-line2</group> <group>above-description-line2-nolabel</group> <group>MYNEWPOSITION</group> <group>under-description-line1</group> <group>under-description-line1-nolabel</group> <group>under-description-line2</group> <group>under-description-line2-nolabel</group> </fieldgroups>
then go to templates\default-2\item.php and find lines:
Code:
<!-- BOF top block --> <div class="infoblock <?php echo $this->params->get('top_cols', 'two'); ?>cols"> <ul> <?php foreach ($this->item->positions['top'] as $field) : ?> <li> <div> <?php if ($field->label) : ?> <div class="label field_<?php echo $field->name; ?>"><?php echo $field->label; ?></div> <?php endif; ?> <div class="value field_<?php echo $field->name; ?>"><?php echo $field->display; ?></div> </div> </li> <?php endforeach; ?> </ul> </div> <!-- EOF top block -->
copy them and paste to templates\blog-2\category_items.php.
just rename 2 times position in this code from "top" to "MYNEWPOSITION"
now i refreshing the page and getting so much errors.. i am beginer in php and it is difficult for me to understand that code

More
13 years 1 week ago #15639 by micker
great !
you find the solution not very difficult !
regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
13 years 1 week ago #15640 by sumerokr
no no no :D
that just bad english.
all i got now = errors..
thats not work
still need help with it

More
13 years 1 week ago #15642 by micker
please read some tutoriel .....
you want to put item code in category code .... it's not possible
edit categorie_items.php
and in place as you want
Code:
<!-- BOF MYNEWPOSITION block --> <?php if (isset($items[$i]->positions['MYNEWPOSITION'])) : ?> <div class="MYNEWPOSITION"> <?php foreach ($items[$i]->positions['MYNEWPOSITION'] as $field) : ?> <span class="element"> <?php if ($field->label) : ?> <span class="label field_<?php echo $field->name; ?>"><?php echo $field->label; ?></span> <?php endif; ?> <span class="value field_<?php echo $field->name; ?>"><?php echo $field->display; ?></span> </span> <?php endforeach; ?> </div> <?php endif; ?> <!-- EOF MYNEWPOSITION block -->

regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline