Admin bug when no lang selected on a new content

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #13008 by garstud
Hello,

I have a trouble on a multilingual web site.

In the admin Flexicontent Content list, when i click on the New button, the new article is created with no language selected by default !

If a manager saves a content without setting a language ... ouch, you may have trouble in the admin list !!! :?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by garstud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #13009 by garstud
The only solution i found, is to hack the code of FLEXIcontent (just one line to set a default language if any) :

In the file :
/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php

on the line 245 :
add the line below :
Code:
if (FLEXI_FISH) { //Garstud : start hack - set a language by default if none if(!$row->language) $row->language=flexicontent_html::getSiteDefaultLang(); //Garstud : end hack //build languages list $lists['languages'] = flexicontent_html::buildlanguageslist('language', '', $row->language, 3); } else { $row->language = flexicontent_html::getSiteDefaultLang(); }

A better hack (or a patch 8-) ) to work on frontend maybe done direcly in the following file :
/components/com_flexicontent/classes/flexicontent.helper.php
on the line 699 : buildlanguageslist()

... to follow ;)

More
13 years 3 months ago #13010 by erix
Hi,

thx for that ;) I guess that I need to write this hack in the code for each upgrade of Flexi, isn't it ? :(

Adishatz, érix
www.agerix.fr : développeur d'applications métier pour Joomla

More
13 years 3 months ago #13019 by micker
thanks for this return

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline