Issue with Flexicontent article and PWT ACL ?

More
5 years 5 months ago #74996 by Chabi01
Hello :)

I saw a strange issue with PWT ACL who detected issue every time i create a Flexicontent article.

I copy paste the question on the support on PWT ACL and the answer of their team.

My question PWT ACL :

Hello, I'm using PWT last version with Joomla 3,8,13, Flexicontent (last version) and Jevents (last version).
I dont know who and what do that, but every time i have a new content created, i have a warning shown "Assets issue !".

I repare every time but i don't know "what" or "why"..

The correction are :

Legacy Issue, assets corrected in com_content,
- in red (issue) : rules{"core.admin":{"7":1},"core.manage":{"6":1,"7":1,"12":0},"core.create":{"3":1,"7":1},"core.edit":{"4":1,"7":1},"core.edit.state":{"5":1,"7":1},"core.delete.own":{"7":1},"core.edit.state.own":{"5":1,"7":1}}
- in green (corrected) : {"core.admin":{"7":1},"core.manage":{"6":1,"7":1,"12":0},"core.create":{"3":1,"7":1},"core.edit":{"4":1,"7":1},"core.edit.state":{"5":1,"7":1}}

and in step 6 -
Article Assets corrected
Article 13 :
- in red (issue) : title : com_content.article.13
- in green (corrected) : CCAS
Article 57 :
- in red (issue) : title : com_content.article.57
- in green (corrected) : Confrérie Talangevin

Can you help me to understand why i get often these errors raised ? Thanks :)

Answer from the support team PWT ACL :
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and providing the details. In the "red" section I see "core.delete.own" as action, which is kind of strange as this is not a Joomla-core action. PWT ACL detects an incorrect action and will remove it.

As you describe that this shows up when adding content I do think it is related to the extension you are using to add the content. Does this shows up after adding content with Flexicontent, JEvents, or both?

Flexicontent is using the Joomla core com_content right? So that would be my suspect.

Sander

As the issue is present after every article creation, i suspect Flexicontent...

Some help on this ?
Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #74997 by ggppdk
Hello

yes

here is the answer you can pass

Flexicontent will add 2 extra permissions

core.edit.state.own
core.delete.own

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 5 months ago #75002 by Chabi01
Thanks Georges (and Hi :),
I give the response on their support :)
Have a nice day :)
Xavier

More
5 years 5 months ago #75003 by Chabi01
Hi again Georges,
Sander, the guy on support for PWT ACL, send me an answer. I copy paste it here :)

Hi Xavier,

Thanks. I need to check if I can prevent reports about this without adding specific code for Flexicontent.

What they are doing is not correct anyway... the "core." part of the asset name is for Joomla core actions. So a proper way would be something like "flexicontent.delete.own".

And besides that, I am in doubt if it is OK to store that in the rules section for a Joomla core asset ;-) Are they removing the action stored when uninstalling Flexicontent?

Sander

More
5 years 5 months ago #75010 by Chabi01
Hi everybody,

Ok, Sander have modified PWT ACL to ignore the "core" state added by Flexicontent but there is something he cant do : for the title, Flexicontent seems to use an asset too ??

If i save or create an article, the title is not the "title" but something like "com_content.article.13".
Then, PWT ACL raise an issue in the assets and correct the title by changing the "com_content.article.xxxx" by the real title.

What do i have to do as if Flexicontent put this "code", it could be an issue if PWT ACL change back to the real title (or is this a bug in Flexicontent ?).

Thanks for the help...
Xavier

More
5 years 5 months ago #75075 by Chabi01
Hi Georges,
Can you help me on this last question ?
Xavier

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline