Smart search and Helix 3 freamwork

More
5 years 8 months ago #74091 by tadzio
I want to use smart search. Everything works in the protostar template. When I turn on the Helix 3 template I have an error message: Class 'flexicontent_html' not found. Please, just do not write to write to Joomshaper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #74093 by ggppdk
Hello

this sounds very much like a bug in flexicontent
this should be easy to fix , just need to find where we forgot to "include" the needed file

please (temporarily) enable Joomla "DEBUG" in Joomla global configuration
then visit again the page and you will get information where this is occuring (probably in 1 of our modules)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 8 months ago #74100 by tadzio
It is not displayed. Nothing but an error message. Look at  norwegofil.pl/szukaj-test

Replay from joomashaper is: "Hi there, 

Did you use the flexicontent extension? If you did, please turn off the flexicontent extension. 

-Thanks"

More
5 years 8 months ago #74101 by ggppdk
Hello

if nothing more is displayed it could be due to a 2nd error inside the error page itself

you can send me a PM with super admin access and i will look at it

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
5 years 8 months ago #74103 by micker
maybe don't sue smartsearch but flexiadvenced search module same function but more powerfull

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 8 months ago #74104 by ggppdk
Hello

please note these
- in any case, this is an issue not related to Helix,
it is just a menu item that probably loads different modules than the other template , thus some plugin or module of flexicontent causes this

it just needs to load a class file
about smart search we will have more support for J4 smart search
- in most aspects our search view is better that J3 smart search view ...

finally about the error please send access or if this a development site then you can new beta version, this issue is probably already resolved

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline