With new version, date filter grouped by month or year is no longer working

More
6 years 3 months ago #71638 by Chabi01
For the record, installed and tested for this field : the filter is correct now !
By the way, i'm sure i add the correct behaviour before : i work on this with your help some times ago and that was working well..

Again, Thanks to you Georges :)
Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #71639 by Chabi01
I don't remember how i can set the thread as "solved" here.
Xavier

More
6 years 3 months ago #71646 by ggppdk
Hello

v3.2.1.x-stable branch is now only getting a few fixes for making 3.2.1.11 release

- fixed for relation field listing no items, when item has language ALL but related to items of specific language
- image field in "Joomla media manager" mode broken by J3.8.4
- filtering date field that is group by month / year
- other fixes ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 3 months ago #71660 by Chabi01
:D
You give me the feeling to be at the market : "And with this Mister, anything else ?" while i'm buying vegetables :D

No, only for my relation fields to include as i want in my template, that's all for now :)
In example, something like "myrelationfield:myspecificfieldtoshow" extracted.
Now, if this is too much work, i could then with your solution make a parse of the generated code in php :)

Anyway, thanks again for all what you do Georges : if we had a pro version, it could be a good way to "thanks" ;)
Xavier

More
6 years 3 months ago #71669 by ggppdk
Hello

"myrelationfield:myspecificfieldtoshow"

- we have done such a thing for locked filters ...
you can filter an item listing to show items A that have related items B which have a specific value for a field !

i see the usefulness of having a similar thing for to display specific fields of related items

You can open a new forum thread and describe why (the scenarion) that this would be useful

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chabi01

More
6 years 3 months ago #71671 by Chabi01

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline