FCK Page with breezingform doesn't work and show errormessage with Flexisystem information

More
6 years 7 months ago #69262 by tbunte
Hi Georgies,

tnx for your great support!!
Could i help in any way?

Best regards Thomas

best regards,
Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #69279 by tbunte
Some informations about problem.
Ok, i could fix two Usecases.
First: relation to PHP version: If it was on php 7 i get the error FEHLER: 0 syntax error, unexpected ')'
When i change the php version back to 5.6 i get again the errormessage: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /homepages/12/d35197090/htdocs/ostwestfalenlippe-vers3/plugins/system/flexisystem/flexisystem.php on line 509

Second: On testsystem i downgrade the flexicontent-Version to 3.1.1.
Then the forms under PHP 5.6 works as expected - under PHP-version 7. then also the error like on top (Error 0 unexpected ) cames.

So i thought about the usage auf 3.1.1 under PHP 5.6, but i have then the problem that after downgrade the preinstallation message was shown with red value "Ursprüngliche Berechtigung" (Initial authorization - the last point in list). And if i check update and acutalize the page, these error happens again on and on.
So i could also not solve the problem over that way.
Do you now first a solution for that point - so that i can have a solution for customer?

best regards,
Thomas

More
6 years 7 months ago #69280 by ggppdk
Hello

I will apply the fix again and try to look at wrong form target (this happen)

Please note that at line 509 of flexisystem.php there is a fatal error of a null object
there is no syntax error ! at all inside flexisystem.php

(after the fatal error you get another error (a syntax error) inside the error reporting code of your Joomla template or inside SH404SEF)

i am looking at this again in late evening

please better provide to me FTP access , if i make an real syntax error inside flexisystem.php the site will stop working, and without FTP access or similar access it will impossible to fix !

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 7 months ago #69281 by tbunte
HI,

ok, tnx.
Two Questions:
  1. Do you know a way to bring the system after downgrade to override the continueing Message "initial authorization".
    Because then i had a solution to let the page running with former fc-version and to check in testsystem a solution for the actual version.
  2. I create a 100% dump as testsystem with the same enviroment (actual the only difference was the test with fc-3.1.1). I will send you access and FTP Data with PM.
tnx for your support.

best regards,
Thomas

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #69282 by ggppdk
Hello

Do you know a way to bring the system after downgrade to override the continueing Message "initial authorization".
Because then i had a solution to let the page running with former fc-version and to check in testsystem a solution for the actual version.

yes it is due to a change in J3.7.4 , and the fix for this was included in FLEXIcontent v3.2.0

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by ggppdk.

More
6 years 7 months ago #69295 by ggppdk
Hello

updated website to
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck...ive/3.2.x-stable.zip

then i tested with this:

testsystem.ostwestfalen-lippe.de/index.p...view=article&id=1712

and it is working

maybe for other URL there is a problem with SH404SEF cache because the URL was previously giving PHP fatal error ?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.747 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline