Images Problem: images don't show at all..!!??

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #46338 by ahht05
Hi, I'm new to Flexi Content.. I created a new article and selected an image as an intro image and another one as the full article image, but both don't show on my site at all, I've attached screen shots explaining the problem, hope you can help me solving this problem.

Many Thanks..
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #46346 by ggppdk
Hello

working support for these is almost finished in v2.2.0 BETA,

-- if this is a new website then please do not use them, they are inferior compared to the image/gallery field

-- if this is an existing sites then it is problem because you have already added images to existing articles, in this case we recommend that you uninstall FLEXIcontent and continue using Joomla article view until FLEXIcontent v2.2.0 is available (hoping at end of week, a rather tested BETA good for public use)

(NOTE: uninstalling FLEXIcontent will delete FLEXIcontent data, but since FLEXIcontent was recently installed then you don't have any yet)

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #46353 by ahht05
Many thanks for your kind reply, I think I'll wait for the coming version, this is a new site anyway..

Thanks

More
9 years 11 months ago #46988 by mazataza
When v2.2.0 BETA will be released?
I have same issue as my articles has already images and i don't see them in FLEXI Article Manager

More
9 years 11 months ago #47024 by ggppdk
Hello

there is a long list of performance enhancements in v2.2.0 (tested in 250,000 items web-site) but the amount of work was a lot more than initially anticipated,

e.g. even now that we believed we have finished, we found that we missed performance enhancement in the SEF url creation (=selection of menu item for each FLEXIcontent link)

about Joomla parameters for images+URLs:

1. loading and saving is now implement
2. usage of them inside FLEXIcontent is still pending to be finished, (hoping to do by end of week) already modified the FLEXIcontent image field to support this, and display of them via FLEXIcontent image field, will give more capabilities that what Joomla offers,
please note that this is only of existing web-sites, for new web-sites you should never use them, because of limited options of managing and displaying images

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 11 months ago #47043 by mazataza
what do you mean here

please note that this is only of existing web-sites, for new web-sites you should never use them, because of limited options of managing and displaying images

A lot of extension and modules use these image field in joomla article. so that it is important to be compatible with joomla content handling of image

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline