FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - RC4 r1209 [J1.5] -- Errors, Fields

More
12 years 1 month ago #23919 by fmgoodwin
Hi, I'm having some difficulties since upgrading to FLEXIContent - v1.5.6 - RC4 r1209 [J1.5].

I am getting this error, twice, at the top of the category manager, and also at the top of the "copy" popup in category manager:

Warning: mb_strtolower() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/wnt/public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/case.php on line 30

I am getting the following error in the flexi front-end submission form, between the "Save and Review," and "Preview" buttons:

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/wnt/public_html/plugins/sh404sefextacesef/com_flexicontent.php on line 322

In addition, the flexi submission form seems to be missing fields: The "Title" label is missing on the title field, and the "Type" field is missing altogether. I saw a similar issue on another thread, but miker suggested I start a new topic.

I just created new flexi templates based on the new templates. No change of problems (but category search works really well).

Anyone have any insight into these issues? The new flexi update seems great, except for these problems.

Please advise, Francis Goodwin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23922 by micker
how is your template ?
did you see label in code source ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 1 month ago #23923 by fmgoodwin
Hi miker, Thanks for your reply.

It turns out ggppdk messaged me eight hours ago, asking for admin access to site. I didn't see the message until just now. I sent the login info.

I will check source code.

Regards, Francis

More
12 years 1 month ago #23933 by ggppdk
About frontend item edit form, yes it is reported by other forum members too.

I think it is Joom!fish issue, i ll try to fix today, unfortunately final version can not be released before Joom!Fish issue is fixed !!!

About SH404 , i will check this too ... will use your login info

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23955 by ggppdk
About front-end form , the Item Type field in the item submission menu item is currently obligatory, by mistake it was not made required.

Open the item submission menu item and make sure a type is selected, and click to RESAVE

Will examine, allowing selection of a TYPE in the frontend

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23997 by igcorreia
If you add TYPE in front make sure we can steal LOCKED it so the user CAN'T change it.

For simple website is easier for the user NOT choose the TYPE.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline