Does the search and advanced search works?

More
10 years 1 month ago #45429 by ggppdk
Hello

in our Downloads/Latest version/
flexicontent.org/downloads/latest-version.html

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #45436 by davidote
Thank you very much. Problem is solved.

More
9 years 6 months ago #49887 by agata
Hi,
I'm a bit lost in the search feature on flexi. Here's the story:
- I want to only search through one custom field (a project code in a directory, just a regular text field)
- I assume the best way to do it is to use the advanced search for flexi
- the fields are configured correctly and the search index only features results from the field in question
- the flexi search plugin is enabled, all other search plugins are disabled
- the flexi search module is published but if I search for the code, no results are displayed
- when I search from the search page, I get the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') JOIN spiral_categories AS c ON c.id = i.catid JOIN spiral_flexicontent_items_e' at line 1 SQL=SELECT i.id, i.title AS title, i.created, i.id AS fc_item_id, i.access, ie.type_id, i.language, GROUP_CONCAT(ai.search_index ORDER BY f.ordering ASC SEPARATOR ' ') AS text, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(i.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', i.id, i.alias) ELSE i.id END as slug, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as categoryslug, CONCAT_WS( " / ", 'Content', c.title, i.title ) AS section, c.access as category_access, ty.access as type_access, 1 AS has_access FROM spiral_content AS i JOIN spiral_flexicontent_advsearch_index as ai ON ai.item_id = i.id AND ai.field_id IN () JOIN spiral_categories AS c ON c.id = i.catid JOIN spiral_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie ON ie.item_id = i.id JOIN spiral_flexicontent_types AS ty ON ie.type_id = ty.id JOIN spiral_flexicontent_fields as f ON f.id=ai.field_id WHERE 1 AND i.state IN (1,-5) AND c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= UTC_TIMESTAMP() ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= UTC_TIMESTAMP() ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1,5) AND c.access IN (0,1,1,5) AND i.access IN (0,1,1,5) AND ie.type_id IN (1) AND i.id IN ( SELECT item_id FROM spiral_flexicontent_advsearch_index AS ts WHERE MATCH (ts.search_index) AGAINST ('+ss850*' IN BOOLEAN MODE) AND field_id IN ()) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.created DESC, i.title LIMIT 0, 50

I have the latest stable flexi version installed, joomla is also up to date. I would appreciate help with this,
thanks,
Agata

More
9 years 6 months ago #49888 by micker
the lastes stable is ? r1974 r1964 ... we don't know ;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
9 years 6 months ago #49889 by ggppdk
Hello

- advanced search works and now it has per content type configuration filters , etc

this occurs because none fields are used in the query
(but we should make a warning instead of giving out this error)

-- did you configure fields to be advanced searchable filterable and did you configure search view and content types search view parameters ?

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
9 years 6 months ago #49890 by agata
flexi 2.2.0 r1995
joomla 3.3.6
php 5.3.28

will send over admin access in a moment

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline