Hey got an error on an article

More
13 years 9 months ago #9406 by norther
I tested out the flexicontent by editing an existing article that was imported ofcourse. I completely rewrote the article. At first everything was fine no hitches what-so-ever, the article displayed it was perfect.
About 30 minutes later I edited an image and attached it to "latest" in the news category. I went to the page, and it worked well (the image). I then went into the link and it failed to work and gave me the following error.

Fatal error: Class 'JFile' not found in /home/www/websitename.com/libraries/joomla/cache/storage/file.php on line 189

I also disabled the default joomla search - content plugin, because of duplicate search results. I figured there was no need for it since flexicontent has its own content search. I tried re-enabling it but the error stayed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #9415 by yopyop001
Hi,

It looks like a cache problem.

May be this post will help you :
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic

Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #9514 by micker
hello if it's solved edit you post to add this [solved]
thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline