Display different articles from same category in modules

More
1 month 3 days ago #85466 by krae
Hello,

On the home page of my site I need to display articles in my News category in multiple separate Flexi Universal modules with 4 articles each. There will be other content between the news modules.

I do not want the same articles to display in each news modules, they need to display the most recently added articles. For example module one would show articles 1-4 and modules two would show articles 5-8.

Is there a built-in setting to make this happen with the Universal module?

Thank you!

Flexi - most recent github
Joomla - 5.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 days ago #85467 by iamrobert
Hi,

Could you put the articles in a subcategory for news:

home_module_one
home_module_two

Then, use the universal module to show based on that. You could also create a field in your news articles and set it that way.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #85477 by micker
thanks for return

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline