Css rule in Flexicontent breaks checkbox on site...

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #74930 by Chabi01
Hello,
I have made the update yesterday and as always, i have to correct the css rule in com_flexicontent/assets/css/flexicontent.css on line 101.

As i have this in this file :
Code:
input[type="checkbox"].fc_checkradio, input[type="radio"].fc_checkradio, [name="adminForm"] input[type="checkbox"]:not(.skip_fccr), [name="adminForm"] input[type="radio"]:not(.skip_fccr), .flexicontent input[type="checkbox"]:not(.skip_fccr), .flexicontent input[type="radio"]:not(.skip_fccr) {     width: 24px !important;     margin: 0 !important;     padding: 0 !important;    opacity: 0 !important;     display: none !important; }
I have to deactivate the 2 last lines like this :
Code:
input[type="checkbox"].fc_checkradio, input[type="radio"].fc_checkradio, [name="adminForm"] input[type="checkbox"]:not(.skip_fccr), [name="adminForm"] input[type="radio"]:not(.skip_fccr), .flexicontent input[type="checkbox"]:not(.skip_fccr), .flexicontent input[type="radio"]:not(.skip_fccr) {     width: 24px !important;     margin: 0 !important;     padding: 0 !important;      /*opacity: 0 !important;     display: none !important;*/ }
If i dont, i can't have some checkbox working correctly, in example the component GDPR by Jstorextensions which add checkbox to my forms...

Why are these rule here in this file ?
Xavier
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Chabi01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #74932 by ggppdk
Hello

this has gone already gone away in 3.3.x-dev
Code:
[name="adminForm"] input[type="checkbox"]:not(.skip_fccr), [name="adminForm"] input[type="radio"]:not(.skip_fccr), .flexicontent input[type="checkbox"]:not(.skip_fccr), .flexicontent input[type="radio"]:not(.skip_fccr) 
this remains in 3.3.x and should be harmless
Code:
input[type="checkbox"].fc_checkradio, input[type="radio"].fc_checkradio,
in short i think
you can keep your change
and in 3.3.0 you should not have any similar issue

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #75061 by Chabi01
Hi Georges, thanks and sorry for the delay in response : i had no emails to notify me of your answer...

Have a nice day Georges !
Xavier
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by ggppdk.

More
5 years 1 month ago #75829 by Chabi01
Hi Georges,
Any information on the version who include this fixes ?
Xavier

More
5 years 1 month ago #75832 by ggppdk
Hello

release v3.2.x is a little cumbersome
so we will focus on 3.3.0

You can use (PHP 5.4+ !!! no PHP 5.3, of course best to have PHP 7)
v3.3.0-s5
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/releases

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 1 month ago #75836 by Chabi01
!!!!! This is usable in production site or do you advise me to wait for this ?
Xavier

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline