i can't edit articles in backend, [INVALID]

More
12 years 6 months ago #19307 by carlinchisart
Hi all,

I have one problem, some articles i can't select to edit in the backend, I close sesion of all my users, but the articles continue unable to select.

the articles no have a padlock symbol, i select the row of article an click in the button edit and noting happens, and the tittle of the article is is not linkable the tittle have a gray color.

I don't know what happend, please help me!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #19308 by carlinchisart
the user that publish articles are gestor (manager), and my user is a superAdministrator

More
12 years 6 months ago #19309 by carlinchisart
I'm sorry if I made ​​any mistakes, but i doed this, in the the menu tools i select the options global check-in, an this show message whit ok in more tables of my site, when i go to the articles or item in flexicontent all articles an items are enabled.

More
12 years 6 months ago #19314 by ggppdk
OK marking as invalid

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 6 months ago #19315 by carlinchisart
I'm sorry, but if I have this problem again?

More
12 years 6 months ago #19316 by ggppdk
Always click to close items. This is used so that not 2 people can edit the same item at the same time.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline