"strange" relations between articles and multiple categories

More
13 years 5 months ago #12523 by maurizio.gabriele
Hi, i would appreciate any help about a task i have to complete.

I have this scenario:

A list of projects (articles) belonging to two different kind of categories : services and sectors.
Each article has meta data.

When i show a project, i need to show, on the right column, a list of the related projects, but shown in two steps:

First step, i have to show oen block for services and one block for sectors - not articles, just categories - that contains articles (projetcs) related with the article shown

Second step, clicking on one of the sectors or service containing relateds projects, i have to "change" the clicked block (sectors or services) with a block listing the related projects.

The behaviour i need is the same you can find on www.burohappold.com . If you click on a project, you will find the right column changing and showing services/sectors/projects according to the item you've clicked.

... i offer a dinner in Rome for the person who will give me the solution ;) !

Thank You
Maurizio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline