Erreur SQL : Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

5 years 10 months ago #30383 by fredo
Bonjour,

Lorsqu'on édite un contenu dans FLEXIcontent, j'ai ce message d'erreur qui apparaît en haut de la page :

Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT c.title, c.id, c.catid, c.state, GROUP_CONCAT(rel.catid SEPARATOR ',') as catlist, c.alias FROM p43qx_content AS c LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on c.id=ie.item_id LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel on c.id=rel.itemid LEFT JOIN p43qx_users AS u ON u.id = c.created_by WHERE ie.type_id IN (Array) AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP BY rel.itemid ORDER BY c.title ASC, c.title

On peut sauvegarder le contenu, le modifier, tout semble normal à part ce message d'erreur.

Il s'agit d'un site avec Joomla 2.5.7 et FLEXIcontent version 2.0.0 RC9 (r1514). Le site utilise FLEXIcontent depuis au moins la RC5, il a été mis à jour régulièrement. Il est chez OVH avec un PHP Version 5.2.17.

Merci pour votre aide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #30385 by ggppdk
Try re-saving the related items field

i will see to add it more tight checks

-- FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

5 years 10 months ago #30457 by fredo

ggppdk wrote: Try re-saving the related items field

i will see to add it more tight checks

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I opened and saved one by one all the fields and all types. Now I have another error message :
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP ' at line 1 SQL=SELECT c.title, c.id, c.catid, c.state, GROUP_CONCAT(rel.catid SEPARATOR ',') as catlist, c.alias FROM p43qx_content AS c LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on c.id=ie.item_id LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel on c.id=rel.itemid LEFT JOIN p43qx_users AS u ON u.id = c.created_by WHERE ie.type_id IN () AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP BY rel.itemid ORDER BY c.title ASC, c.title

'Array' is now empty. I do not know what a match this query.

The MySQL version is: 5.1.31

Regards.

5 years 10 months ago #30462 by ggppdk
I have put extra checks for it,

Try using latest version of the relateditems plugin file (to see if it will work without updating to latest SVN FLEXIcontent version):

http://flexicontent.googlecode.com/svn/ ... ditems.php

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

5 years 10 months ago #30492 by fredo

ggppdk wrote: I have put extra checks for it,

Try using latest version of the relateditems plugin file (to see if it will work without updating to latest SVN FLEXIcontent version):

http://flexicontent.googlecode.com/svn/ ... ditems.php

Hi,

I updated the file "relateditems.php", open and save the related content type field, but I still have the same error message.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP ' at line 1 SQL=SELECT c.title, c.id, c.catid, c.state, GROUP_CONCAT(rel.catid SEPARATOR ',') as catlist, c.alias FROM p43qx_content AS c LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on c.id=ie.item_id LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel on c.id=rel.itemid LEFT JOIN p43qx_users AS u ON u.id = c.created_by WHERE ie.type_id IN () AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP BY rel.itemid ORDER BY c.title ASC, c.title

Regards.

5 years 10 months ago #30510 by ggppdk
OK, i will put a warning for this instead of allowing the message to print

In your case:

Content Type scope is set to include/exclude but no Types are selected in field configuration, please set to "ALL" or select types to include/exclude

if you do the above the message will go away

5 years 10 months ago #30512 by fredo

ggppdk wrote: OK, i will put a warning for this instead of allowing the message to print

In your case:

Content Type scope is set to include/exclude but no Types are selected in field configuration, please set to "ALL" or select types to include/exclude

if you do the above the message will go away

Thank you, the error message disappeared.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.