Erreur SQL : Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

More
11 years 5 months ago #30383 by fredo
Bonjour,

Lorsqu'on édite un contenu dans FLEXIcontent, j'ai ce message d'erreur qui apparaît en haut de la page :

Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT c.title, c.id, c.catid, c.state, GROUP_CONCAT(rel.catid SEPARATOR ',') as catlist, c.alias FROM p43qx_content AS c LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on c.id=ie.item_id LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel on c.id=rel.itemid LEFT JOIN p43qx_users AS u ON u.id = c.created_by WHERE ie.type_id IN (Array) AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP BY rel.itemid ORDER BY c.title ASC, c.title

On peut sauvegarder le contenu, le modifier, tout semble normal à part ce message d'erreur.

Il s'agit d'un site avec Joomla 2.5.7 et FLEXIcontent version 2.0.0 RC9 (r1514). Le site utilise FLEXIcontent depuis au moins la RC5, il a été mis à jour régulièrement. Il est chez OVH avec un PHP Version 5.2.17.

Merci pour votre aide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #30385 by ggppdk
Try re-saving the related items field

i will see to add it more tight checks

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 5 months ago #30457 by fredo

ggppdk wrote: Try re-saving the related items field

i will see to add it more tight checks

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I opened and saved one by one all the fields and all types. Now I have another error message :
Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP ' at line 1 SQL=SELECT c.title, c.id, c.catid, c.state, GROUP_CONCAT(rel.catid SEPARATOR ',') as catlist, c.alias FROM p43qx_content AS c LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on c.id=ie.item_id LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel on c.id=rel.itemid LEFT JOIN p43qx_users AS u ON u.id = c.created_by WHERE ie.type_id IN () AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP BY rel.itemid ORDER BY c.title ASC, c.title

'Array' is now empty. I do not know what a match this query.

The MySQL version is: 5.1.31

Regards.

More
11 years 5 months ago #30462 by ggppdk
I have put extra checks for it,

Try using latest version of the relateditems plugin file (to see if it will work without updating to latest SVN FLEXIcontent version):

flexicontent.googlecode.com/svn/ ... ditems.php

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 5 months ago #30492 by fredo

ggppdk wrote: I have put extra checks for it,

Try using latest version of the relateditems plugin file (to see if it will work without updating to latest SVN FLEXIcontent version):

flexicontent.googlecode.com/svn/ ... ditems.php

Hi,

I updated the file "relateditems.php", open and save the related content type field, but I still have the same error message.
Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP ' at line 1 SQL=SELECT c.title, c.id, c.catid, c.state, GROUP_CONCAT(rel.catid SEPARATOR ',') as catlist, c.alias FROM p43qx_content AS c LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on c.id=ie.item_id LEFT JOIN p43qx_flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel on c.id=rel.itemid LEFT JOIN p43qx_users AS u ON u.id = c.created_by WHERE ie.type_id IN () AND (ie.language='fr-FR' OR ie.language='*') AND c.state IN (1, -5) GROUP BY rel.itemid ORDER BY c.title ASC, c.title

Regards.

More
11 years 5 months ago #30510 by ggppdk
OK, i will put a warning for this instead of allowing the message to print

In your case:

Content Type scope is set to include/exclude but no Types are selected in field configuration, please set to "ALL" or select types to include/exclude

if you do the above the message will go away

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline