Activation de plugin dans un champ associé à plusieurs types

More
12 years 2 months ago #22658 by bancil
Bonjour,
Lorsque j'active un plugin (exemple joomlatex) dans un champ "textarea", celui-ci fonctionne uniquement lorsque mon champ est associé à un unique type de contenu. Lorsque le même champ est associé à plusieurs types, le plugin devient inopérant. Où est-ce que j'ai merdé ???
Merci

Joomla version 1.5.4
champ type "textarea"
plugin joomLateX v3.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22662 by ggppdk
This sound strange if you mean item view.

The problem is in item view or in category view?

Since v1.5.4 we have made some changes for better compatibility with CONTENT plugins, r1147 revision will be final version for v1.5.6 after a few bug fixes and tests

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 2 months ago #22663 by bancil
Hi ggppdk,
I mean item view.
In fact, i like to reuse some fields for several types. It's very useful !
In an item view, i've got two fields "textarea".
both have the joomlatex plugin activated.
But only one display equations; the one associated to only one type. The other is associated to several types. That's the main difference between the two fields i've found.
Do you mean i should upgrade my flexicontent to v1.5.6 ?

More
12 years 2 months ago #22664 by ggppdk
Did you check for JavaScript errors?

Since it only works in the item view of one item type, it sounds like the item view of the other type is loading some JavaScript or CSS file that conflicts with the JavaScript introduced by this content plugin.

The conflicting js or css file could be loaded by some other flexicontent field or by the flexicontent template.

Try checking for js errors.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 2 months ago #22666 by bancil
I've gone back to my beta website. It works perfectly and the text fields belong to several item types.
I'm looking in a wrong way.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22678 by bancil
Ok i've found the issue. It was a joomfish issue.
My first field, which is diplayed in the french web site, works. In the second (same parameters) displayed in the english web site, the plugin wasn't activated.
the plugin's attribute wasn't translated in joomfish.
sorry... :?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline