Filtres Région et départements

More
12 years 5 months ago #20250 by kim
Bonjour,

Comment puis-je faire 2 filtres dépendants...

Je m'explique

J'ai un premier filtre qui comprend toutes les régions de France.
Si je choisis la région Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, je voudrais que mon filtre département n'affiche que les départements de cette région.

Est-ce possible avec Flexi?

Kim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #20253 by ggppdk
I am making a module to display various categories filters in a module, the module is of course independent of whether the current component is FLEXIcontent , e.g. you could display it in com_frontpage. (I ll use this for my sites but it is not ready to be included to FLEXIcontent main trunk yet)

The form target of the module a predefined or a user-selected category which is then filtered by the filters displayed in the module.

What you ask is even more advanced, you want to link to filters together, which makes a lot of sense but the module does not support this yet, probably in the future.

Of course a customization for specific filters can always be made by a developer that will spend some time for it. And you see such forms every day.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 5 months ago #20257 by kim
et en utilisant Use SQL query dans un champ select
si j'ai une structure de catégorie

région 1
- département 11
- département 12
- département 13
région 2
- département 21
- département 22
- département 23

non?

More
12 years 5 months ago #20287 by ggppdk
It is a task of easy to medium difficulty .

For our category filtering mechanism, i can imagine how to do, but i meant to say we don't have it currently in an easy and immediate way. It needs a little planning / implementation and testing to do.

Star this enhancement issue to be notified of updates, i put it on for v1.5.7 / v2.1 versions
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... ail?id=269

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 5 months ago #20293 by kim
Ok, thanks a lot.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline