Filtres Région et départements

More
6 years 8 months ago #20250 by kim
Bonjour,

Comment puis-je faire 2 filtres dépendants...

Je m'explique

J'ai un premier filtre qui comprend toutes les régions de France.
Si je choisis la région Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, je voudrais que mon filtre département n'affiche que les départements de cette région.

Est-ce possible avec Flexi?

Kim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #20253 by ggppdk
I am making a module to display various categories filters in a module, the module is of course independent of whether the current component is FLEXIcontent , e.g. you could display it in com_frontpage. (I ll use this for my sites but it is not ready to be included to FLEXIcontent main trunk yet)

The form target of the module a predefined or a user-selected category which is then filtered by the filters displayed in the module.

What you ask is even more advanced, you want to link to filters together, which makes a lot of sense but the module does not support this yet, probably in the future.

Of course a customization for specific filters can always be made by a developer that will spend some time for it. And you see such forms every day.

Regards

-- FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

More
6 years 8 months ago #20257 by kim
et en utilisant Use SQL query dans un champ select
si j'ai une structure de catégorie

région 1
- département 11
- département 12
- département 13
région 2
- département 21
- département 22
- département 23

non?

More
6 years 8 months ago #20287 by ggppdk
It is a task of easy to medium difficulty .

For our category filtering mechanism, i can imagine how to do, but i meant to say we don't have it currently in an easy and immediate way. It needs a little planning / implementation and testing to do.

Star this enhancement issue to be notified of updates, i put it on for v1.5.7 / v2.1 versions
http://code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... ail?id=269

Regards

-- FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

More
6 years 8 months ago #20293 by kim
Ok, thanks a lot.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.