Installation Version 2 : Vue categorie et com_content

More
11 years 3 months ago #32409 by tramber91
Bonjour et meilleurs voeux

Ca faisait un certain temps que je ne m'étais pas confronter à flexicontent, la dernière fois c'était en version j1.5.
Installation sans souci de la version 2,
part défaut j'ai toute la hierarchie catégories/sous catégories jommla com_content au niveau de Flexicontent
C'est obligatoire ?
En fait je voudrais bien différencier les articles joomla com_content de ceux de FC

merci

Cordialement

Bertrand
En Toutes Lettres digital

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #32410 by micker
theoriquement on ne peut plus dissocier le com_content du flexi dans la 2.0 (c'est du a la structure même de j2.5)
pourquoi veus tu faire ca ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 3 months ago #32411 by ggppdk
Since i said that,
i change my mind and now i think it is possible using the properties : lft and rgt of a top level category, plus now what to do with permissions heritage of categories

Just to make this change now is problematic since,
1. it needs updating many places
2. will introduce various bugs for sure
3. also using FLEXIcontent top level category from inside com_content might be a problem

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 3 months ago #32412 by tramber91
ok merci de ta réponse rapide
Je suis sur un site existant et je veux garder mes articles format blog géré par com_content

utiliser flexicontent pour un agenda et des modules de formation

Je remarque aussi que Flexicontent prend la main sur toute la gestion d'article et de catégorie classique. Ce n'est plus donc un composant mais une nouvelle couche de joomla. J'hésite !!

@+

Bertrand

More
11 years 3 months ago #32413 by ggppdk
You can still use FLEXIcontent for your existing articles just use a content type with no extra fields e.g. "Article",

just you will need to spend a little time customizing their appearance again ... since com_content article view will be replaced with FLEXIcontent item view

maybe test on a copy site, i am sure you will find the upgrade more than worthwhile

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 3 months ago #32414 by tramber91
Hi
You read french but not writting ;)
I'm trying to write in english

I'm using fresco template from Roktheme (like your Mynxx template) with a special layout dedicated to blog. in addition, I'm using also a lot of Roktheme extension designed for this template
You undestand my problematic
I'm testing also zoo and Fabrik which can keep the main com_centent component as it is in joomla 2.5 and 3.0

take care

Bertrand

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.581 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline